After you are finished adjusting the settings the "Save" button must be pressed, this will save your changes.
You can check your changes by visiting the Blog URL.
Blog Settings (
These are the Blog specific settings.
- Blog Title: Changes your Blog's title. Theme reference
- Blog Description: Changes your Blog's description. Theme reference
- Blog Logo: Upload a Logo for your blog in either '.png', '.jpg' or '.gif'. Theme reference
- Blog Cover: Upload your blog cover image in either '.png', '.jpg' or '.gif'. Theme reference
- Email Address: This is the email admin notifications are sent too. It must be a valid email.
- Posts per page: This is how many posts are displayed per page. This should be a numeric value.
- Theme: This will list all the themes in your
content/themesdirectory. Selecting one from the dropdown will change your blog's look.
User Settings (
These are the settings that control your user / author profile.
- Your Name: This is your name that will be used to credit you when you publish a post. Theme reference (post)
- Cover Image: Your profile cover image is uploaded here, in either '.png', '.jpg' or '.gif' format. Theme reference (post)
- Display Picture: This is where you upload your personal display picture, in either '.png', '.jpg' or '.gif' format. Theme reference (post)
- Email Address: This email will be available as your public email and also where you wish to receive notifications. Theme reference (post)
- Location: This should be your current location. Theme reference (post)
- Website: This is your personal website URL or even one of your social network URLs. Theme reference (post)
- Bio: Your bio is where you can enter a 200 character or less description about yourself. Theme reference (post)
Changing your password
- Fill out the input boxes with the appropriate password (current / new password).
- Now click Change Password.
Note: For your password to change you must click the "Change Password" button, the "Save" button does not change the password.